Office 2013 New Features Training
Microsoft Office 2013 offers a significantly improved user experience with powerful new features across the Office system. This newest version of the Microsoft Office suite incorporates a shiny new Ribbon with added features, online publication services, new tools for
formatting spreadsheet data, and improved navigation and search capabilities. Many of Office 2013's new capabilities are not immediately obvious. AcademyX's New Features in Office 2013 training will help you begin using the Office system's recently-added features right away. This hands-on training is taught by instructors with extensive experience using Office and teaching Microsoft Office classes, enabling them to demonstrate how the system's new features can enable you to accomplish more faster, whether you use Microsoft Office 2013 at work, home or school.
Introducing the enhanced Office 2013 Ribbon
- Brand new Ribbon features: Live Preview, Quick Access toolbar, Dialogue Box Launcher and the status bar
- Customize the Ribbon according to your personal preferences by adding tabs and groups
Files and online services
- Backstage Pass: Specify document properties, print settings, and recover unsaved drafts with automatic save.
- Enhance your document with online content and publish/present it on the web
- Integrate Office 2013 with online services and upload your document to the cloud
New Word Features
- Reply to reader comments and take advantage of other new reading features in Read Mode
- Utilize the Design tab to customize the document appearance
- Align images quickly and efficiently with the new alignment guide
- Open, edit and convert PDF documents in Word
New Excel Features
- Use the Flash Fill and Quick Analysis tools to effectively format cell data
- Create professional charts with chart elements, chart styles and Filter buttons
- Enjoy automated recommendations while inserting charts and PivotTables
New PowerPoint Features
- Play with new theme variants and match colors with the Eyedropper tool to create dazzling presentations
- View motion paths and create interesting new shapes with the Combine Shape tool
New Outlook Features
- Efficiently navigate Outlook with the new Navigation Bar
- Manage your contacts in People View and customize the new Weather bar
- Stay organized and quickly retrieve information with new search and sort capabilities
- Never forget to attach a file again with smart attachment reminders
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Windows file management.
- Some proficiency with an earlier version of Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
New Features in Office 2013 classes are offered at four locations: