- Santa Monica
- Downtown LA
- Woodland Hills
- Ventura County
- Thousand Oaks
- Simi Valley
- San Fernando Valley
Price: $2450 for five days
Time: 8am - 3pm
Held at: 15260 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1010
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
Android Programming Boot Camp - Los Angeles
Google's new mobile operating system, Android, is rapidly becoming one of the most widely adopted, now with over 1.5 million users worldwide and, as a result, industry demand for proficient Android developers is surging. AcademyX's Android Development training in Los Angeles will help you master the critical skills to code, test and publish powerful Android applications. Our instructors have years of software programming and mobile application development experience, in order to provide practical, hands-on training which will enable you to build sophisticated applications around the needs of Android users. Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Build advanced Android applications, with highly-intuitive interfaces and interactive forms.
- Draw on Eclipse IDE's powerful capabilities using the Android Development Tools (ADT) plug-in.
- Create "widgets" which offer users limited access to an application through the home screen.
- Develop scalable applications with resources, which separate an application's underlying code from its content.
- Master the use of activities and services for smooth user interactions and unobtrusive background processes.
- Listen for system notifications and announcements from other applications with broadcast receivers.
- Enable communication and communication between application processes and applications by using intents.
- Use Content Providers to share data between multiple Android apps.
- Create a map-based application which accesses the user's location and heading.
- Tie applications into Android's SensorManager to respond to the physical movement, acceleration and rotation or the device.
- Enable users to take digital photographs from an application, and view them within the same interface.
- Allow an application to request access to the device's phone in order to place a call from within the app.
- Learn to use key Android development tools for testing and debugging applications.
- Gain exposure to the process of publishing applications on the Android market for global distribution.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Android Programming and Development training.
Android Programming Training Reviews:
/5 based on
9 student reviews.
"Very good. I found the training very easy to follow, and hope to make use of it in the near future."
, Blackboard Connect
"Great class. Learned a lot and enjoyed the experience."
, Android Training Los Angeles
- Harvinder Grewal
* Note: This class description is for Android Development training in LA. We also offer Android training in San Jose, Sacramento, and San Francisco.