- Santa Monica
- Downtown LA
- Woodland Hills
- Ventura County
- Thousand Oaks
- Simi Valley
- San Fernando Valley
Price: $795 for two days
Time: 8am - 3pm
Held at: 15260 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1010
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
MySQL Fundamentals - Los Angeles
In today's web development marketplace, strong MySQL skills are essential.
Designed specifically as a web backend, MySQL
databases power high-traffic web sites like YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, and Yahoo. If you're trying to stay up to date with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL,
and HP/Python/Perl) open-source applications, you will want to include MySQLin your programming arsenal.
Our full-day, instructor-led MySQL training in Los Angeles will show you how to set up and administer a MySQL database with a
minimum of effort.
Using real-world exercises, you will become proficient in running SQL queries against the server and in customizing a SQL database
using the tools in the MySQL distribution. When you have finished our hands-on MySQL training, you will know how to:
- Setup and configure MySQL databases
- Establish and manage server connections
- Create and edit database tables using the Table Editor
- Test SQL statements and view resulting output using the Query Browser
- Invoke SQL statements to perform table joins, sort data, and manage records
- Import other relational databases using the Migration Toolkit
- and much more! See full outline for MySQL training
MySQL Fundamentals Training Reviews:
/5 based on
3 student reviews.
"Very impressed with the instructor!"
- Ravinder Chima
, Montgomery Marketing
* Note: This class description is for MySQL training in Los Angeles. We also offer MySQL training in San Francisco, Sacramento, and San Jose.