- Santa Monica
- Downtown LA
- Woodland Hills
- Ventura County
- Thousand Oaks
- Simi Valley
- San Fernando Valley
Price: $995 for two days
Time: 8am - 3pm
Held at: 15260 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1010
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
Perl Advanced - Los Angeles
Our Perl Advanced course covers the topics that make Perl so powerful: pattern-matching, modules, and database integration. This course is the last two days of the 5-day Perl bootcamp.
Completing this Perl Advanced course in Los Angeles will enable you to:
- Find and replace complex patterns in text
- Create references and anonymous references to variables and subroutines, then dereference them
- Understand the bewildering array of circumstances where dollar symbols, square brackets, and curly brackets are used
- Write object-oriented Perl code when using modules and creating objects from them
- Create your own modules with object constructors and declarations for methods and properties
- Search for and install modules using tools from ActiveState
- Connect to a database using the DBI module and output a recordset as XML
- and much more! See full outline for our Perl Advanced course
Perl Advanced Course Reviews:
/5 based on
65 student reviews.
"VERY good. I love the dual monitor thing - it really helps to see what he is doing. Instructor was very good and also passionate about the topic. Great real world examples, best practices."
, Kindred Healthcare
"The Perl course was very well-organized and the instructor very knowledgeable."
- Mark Yoshikawa
, Perl Course
* Note: This course description is for our Perl Advanced course in Los Angeles. We also offer Perl Advanced courses in San Francisco, Sacramento, and San Jose.