- Woodland Hills
- Ventura County
- Thousand Oaks
- Simi Valley
- San Fernando Valley
Price: $1195 for three days
Time: 8am - 3pm
Held at: 15260 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1010
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
PHP Fundamentals - Los Angeles
PHP is one of the most widely-used programming languages for the web. Free, open-source PHP binaries are available on
Windows, Mac OSX, or Unix.
Combining PHP with a database, such as MySQL or SQL Server enables you to create dynamic web pages, email forms, and data-driven applications such as registration systems and shopping carts.
In this PHP/MySQL training in Los Angeles
you will learn how to:
- Integrate PHP with a web server (IIS or Apache) to generate web pages
- Install and configure MySQL
- Write syntactically correct PHP code
- Use PHP's basic constructs: variables, output, conditionals, and loops
- Retrieve GET and POST <form> input and capture in PHP variables
- Connect PHP to a MySQL server and debug potential errors
- Convey SQL commands to MySQL for execution
- Select records from a MySQL database and output them as an HTML table
- Use PHP to insert form data inputs into MySQL
- Integrate PHP with an email server to send mail
- Combine PHP with a database and HTML forms to create a simple business application
- and much more... See full outline for our PHP training
PHP Fundamentals Training Reviews:
/5 based on
178 student reviews.
"Well organized for a quick education in PHP."
- Leonard Robertson
, State of Alaska
"This is the way I like to learn. Topics were introduced and explained using examples and then we were able to use that information to write scripts actual scripts to further illustrate the topics. The trainer also was able to answer my specific questions about topics that would relate to my job and created special projects that would explain them."
, PHP Fundamentals Training
* Note: This class description is for PHP training in Los Angeles. We also offer PHP training in San Francisco, San Jose, and PHP training in Sacramento.