- Santa Monica
- Downtown LA
- Woodland Hills
- Ventura County
- Thousand Oaks
- Simi Valley
- San Fernando Valley
Price: $250 for one day
Time: 8am - 3pm
Held at: 15260 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1010
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
PowerPoint 2003 Intermediate - Los Angeles
Do you want to create presentations that are more dynamic, more interesting, and that get your point across?
your PowerPoint skills to the next level with the AcademyX Intermediate PowerPoint 2003 training class in Los Angeles. This course will guide you through a selection of tools you can
use to enrich your slides with fun and informative graphic elements.
We'll show you how to put it all together as a dynamic slide show, and we'll give you tips for
ensuring a smooth delivery of your presentation.
By the end of this Powerpoint class in Los Angeles, you will be able to:
- Add the power of pictures, from simple shapes to freeform illustrations
- Copy, delete, move, and resize graphic objects with confidence
- Create complex visual layouts with layering and precision alignment
- Let your numbers speak graphically with different types of charts, including bar and pie charts
- Present conceptual information clearly with diagrams and tables
- Ensure a consistent look and feel for all slides with pre-defined color schemes or custom templates
- Customize slide shows to suit your needs
- Add impactful animations as slide transitions or to individual slide elements
- and many more topics... See full outline for Intermediate PowerPoint 2003 class
Intermediate Powerpoint Class Reviews:
"Max was a very effective informative teacher. The overall pace was just right."
- student, Powerpoint class
"Excellent Powerpoint training course - Helen was very thorough and patient with the class. I definitely learned a lot and feel more comfortable exploring PowerPoint on my own."
- Nicole Jones, student, Intermediate Powerpoint
"I have been very happy with all of my teachers and classes. Ken was so kind and provided a BBQ for all students and staff. The culture of the company provides an excellent environment for learning."
- Michele Reesink, Glumac
* Note: This class description is for Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 class in Los Angeles (intermediate). We also offer Powerpoint class in San Francisco, San Jose, and Powerpoint class in Sacramento. Also see our Powerpoint 2007 training in Los Angeles class description.