- Santa Monica
- Downtown LA
- Woodland Hills
- Ventura County
- Thousand Oaks
- Simi Valley
- San Fernando Valley
Price: $2495 for five days
Time: 8am - 3pm
Held at: 15260 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1010
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
SQL Server Boot Camp - Los Angeles
AcademyX's SQL Server training in Los Angeles will prepares database administrators and other IT professionals to install, configure and maintain a SQL Server 2008 database. This newest version of SQL Server offers a powerful set of features to manage organization-wide information access effectively and securely, and deliver that information via to internal and external clients through rich, intuitive applications. Your AcademyX instructor has the practical industry experience and real-world perspective required to help you apply your knowledge and skills faster, and accomplish more with this powerful technology.
- Deploy SQL Server 2008 rapidly and with a minimum of problems by planning your implementation strategically.
- Confidently implement a disaster recovery plan which draws on new SQL Server 2008 features, such as online restore operations and database snapshots.
- Meet the security requirements of your organization by auditing and monitoring where it matters most.
- Save time by automating repetitive tasks on a schedule, or in response to certain conditions.
- Maintain and troubleshoot databases across a corporate network through a single interface.
- Implement a replication model to synchronize networked databases in a way which meets your organization's unique needs.
- Manage data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) operations easily using SQL Server Integration Services.
- Maximize database availability by using SQL Server 2008's peer-to-peer replication model, database mirroring and failover clustering.
- Use page checksums to rapidly identify invalid data and restore a previous version.
- Stress test your data network and monitor its performance with Data Definition Language (DDL) triggers and SQL Server Profiler.
- Smooth the performance impact of CPU usage spikes and maintain stable resource consumption levels using Resource Governor.
- and many more topics... See full outline for SQL Server training.
SQL Server Training Reviews:
/5 based on
7 student reviews.
"This is very informative and well organized training."
, SQL Server Training
"Very good. learned a lot."
, SQL Server Training
* Note: This class description is for SQL Server training in Los Angeles. We also offer SQL Server training in Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose.