- Santa Monica
- Downtown LA
- Woodland Hills
- Ventura County
- Thousand Oaks
- Simi Valley
- San Fernando Valley
Price: $250 for one day
Time: 8am - 3pm
Held at: 15260 Ventura Blvd, Suite 1010
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
Word 2003 Intermediate - Los Angeles
Take your Word 2003 skills to the next level with the Academy X Word 2003 Intermediate training course.
This training course will give
you confidence in using the sometimes tricky Word features, such as tables and bulleted lists, and you will learn more about setting up professional-looking
documents that include sections, columns, headers, and footers.
By the end of this Microsoft Word class in Los Angeles, you will be able to:
- Organize your content into tables with different borders and cell colors and widths
- Insert symbols, and use AutoText to reduce errors and complete words automatically
- Make pages or paragraphs stand out by creating borders and shading them different colors
- Make your documents more interesting by adding simple line drawings
- Create sophisticated documents with varying page layouts for different sections
- List content in bulleted or numbered lists that work
- Simplify the mass mailing process using Word's Mail Merge feature
- and much more! See full outline for Word 2003 class
Microsoft Word Class Reviews:
"The class was great, it covered everything that I needed."
- Amber Wike, Lahontan Water Board
Great training. There was alot of information provided. I have been using Word 2007 for a few years and never realized half of the capabilities the system has.
- Rachelle Cain, student, Word class
* Note: This class description is for Intermediate 2003 Word class in Los Angeles. We also offer Word training in San Francisco, Sacramento, and Word 2003 class in San Jose.