InDesign Training in Sacramento
Design professionals rely on Adobe InDesign to create powerful layouts for print and digital publishing. AcademyX's InDesign training in Sacramento will provide you with the real-world examples and practical experience necessary to develop proficiency with InDesign's essential typographic, design and publishing features. In this training, you will learn to:
- Master InDesign basics rapidly.
- Design rich, interactive documents and presentations with sound, video and custom navigation controls.
- Work smarter with the InDesign Story Editor.
- Maintain document consistency with styles and master pages.
- Make the revision process simple by grouping items.
- Avoid unnecessary repetition with document templates and effective layout management.
- Build a custom palette of "swatches" to keep the colors, tints and gradients you use most often readily available.
- Draw on object libraries and "snippets" to accomplish more with less time.
- Use the vector path tool to convert freeform paths, pictures and type into professional quality images.
- Transform the position and size of an object quickly.
- Control a document's typography precisely with leading, composition, hyphenation and justification settings.
- Use shortcut keys to work faster.
- Divide longer documents into sections for faster navigation and greater usability.
- Control text formatting automatically with conditional text formatting rules.
- And many more topics! See full outline for InDesign training.
InDesign Training Reviews:
/5 based on
186 student reviews.
The content was presented in holistic format that gave me enough information to get started. I really like the fact that I can repeat the class after I've had a chance to work with the software. The instructor was very knowledgeable.
- Claire Guest
, RMW Architecture and Interiors
I thought this was really helpful. I had some experience in InDesign, and this was a really good review. I also learned a bunch of new things as well (especially packaging, baseline grid alignment, and gradients -- all were things I specifically asked about.
Loved the dual screen to follow along, very attentive instruction with a nice dash of humor and fun. Thoroughly enjoyable and will recommend to others and use AcademyX for future instructional needs.
- Karly Dizon
Great information, experienced instructor. Provided an entertaining, hands-on learning experience for everyone! Would definitely come back for more classes.
- Kaylin Knutzen
, Infinite Design Solutions
Enjoyed it very much. Good mix of lecture and hands-on design. Good examples to go along with topics.
- Robert Peterson
Fantastic - Everyone was very helpful and instructor gave very practical tips. I have been using InDesign for 2 years and wish I had taken this class earlier - I learned a tremendous amount!
- Angela Mayfield
, Vivayic, Inc.
, Elk Grove, CA
Did a great job of covering elements I am most likely to use. Great job.
- Anissa Routon
Good. Nice friendly astmosphere. I learned a lot. I would recommend this.
- Ann Miller
, Solano County Library
► More reviews...