SF Bay Area
- Rancho Cordova
- Elk Grove
Price: $2450 for five days
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 180 Promenade Circle #110
Sacramento, CA 95834
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
iPhone Programming - Sacramento
iPhone developers have made hundreds of thousands of applications available through Apple's App Store, making the platform one of the fastest growing. This iPhone/iOS Development training in Sacramento will prepare you to begin building powerful, sophisticated iPhone apps right away, and provide you with an in-depth understanding of the programming concepts and design approaches required to make effective use of iPhone's unique hardware features, such as its multi-touch screen and internal accelerometer. Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Begin building and testing your own iPhone applications for distribution through the App Store.
- Learn to use the Interface Builder, iPhone Simulator and the XCode IDE's built-in application templates.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Objective-C programming language, "plists," and core Cocoa Touch API design patterns for faster application development.
- Use the Model-View-Controller design pattern, message passing and other powerful programming techniques to code advanced iPhone apps.
- Follow Apple's Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) to create highly-usable apps for the multitouch screen and virtual keyboard.
- Provide users with feedback instantly, when it's most relevant, with context-specific animations and graphics.
- Design enterprise-scale iPhone apps which enable users to manipulate large volumes of data without sacrificing overall performance.
- Optimize application performance with the Managed Object Model, Core Data and SQLite database integration.
- Easily integrate digital images into applications, with a minimum of coding.
- Capture the user's current location and use that information in location-specific applications, including Google Maps.
- And many more topics! See full outline for iPhone/iOS training.
iPhone Programming Training Reviews:
/5 based on
8 student reviews.
"Very good class, covered a lot of topics boot-camp style and gave me a platform to continue learning."
- Dennis Margolin
, iPhone Programming Training
"Having some Objective-C experience, but having no experience programming for the iPhone, it was a great intro class into creating iPhone apps. Learned a lot about how things are hooked up together."
- Keith Milutinovic
* Note: This class description is for iPhone Development training in Sacramento. We also offer iPhone/iOS Development training in San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.