- Rancho Cordova
- Elk Grove
Price: $195 for one day
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 180 Promenade Circle #110
Sacramento, CA 95834
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
Office 2010 New Features - Sacramento
Office 2010 offers a significantly improved user experience, bringing powerful new capabilities to each application. AcademyX's New Features in Office 2010 training in Sacramento will equip you to begin using Microsoft Office's enhanced capabilities to create impactful visual summaries of spreadsheet data, collaborate using more intuitive version control, open and edit files remotely via the web or using a mobile device, and edit images and multimedia directly within presentations and documents. After completing AcademyX's Office 2010 training, you will be prepared to:
- Accomplish more with a thorough understanding of Office 2010's new Backstage view and enhanced ribbon.
- Produce better results by customizing the Office 2010 interface around your specific needs.
- Traverse long documents with greater speed using Word 2010's new Navigation pane.
- Author documents with visual impact using Word 2010's new text effects and image adjustment tools.
- Graphically display data trends and patterns within a spreadsheet cell using sparklines.
- Create powerful PivotTable data filters in Excel 2010 by using slicers, and control which fields appear in the PivotTable layout.
- Make it easier for a small group to view a presentation on a single monitor with PowerPoint 2010's Reading View.
- Avoid the need for external multimedia files by saving and editing video directly within a PowerPoint 2010 slide show.
- Share your presentation with viewers who may or may not have PowerPoint installed, using PowerPoint 2010's Broadcast Slide Show feature.
- Convert scores of individual email messages into a manageable number of conversations with Outlook 2010's Conversation view.
- Create custom Quick Steps on the Outlook 2010 Ribbon to perform common tasks with a single click.
- Draw on a robust library of templates and reusable components to build fast, scalable Access 2010 databases.
- Navigate multiple open items swiftly, as tabbed documents rather than as a set of individual floating, overlapping windows.
- Associate documents, images and other files within a database record with the new Attachment data type.
- And many more topics! See full outline for Office 2010 New Features training.
Office 2010 New Features Training Reviews:
/5 based on
8 student reviews.
"It was very helpful and entertaining."
- Sylvana Garcia
, Associates Purchasing
"It was a great learning experience."
- Kimberly Hendrix
, Community Health Center Network
"Very informative and the instructor was great!"
- Dennis Utterberg
, Associates Purchasing
* Note: This class description is for Office 2010 New Features training in Sacramento. We also offer Office 2010 New Features training in San Jose, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and San Diego.