PHP Training in Sacramento
PHP is an open source programming language used for generating web applications. Our PHP training in Sacramento gives you a host of time-saving techniques to get you up and running quickly, as well as
hands-on exercises in creating up PHP scripts to work with a MySQL or MS Access database.
This 3-day PHP training in Sacramento can be combined with the 2-day MySQL class as a 5-day PHP/MySQL boot camp.
After completing this instructor-led PHP training class, you will know how to:
- Install the PHP interpreter and integrate it with a web server
- Configure the php.ini file to designate debugging features, mail gateways, extensions, and more
- Write simple PHP scripts using: variables, conditionals, loops, and HTML output
- Create arrays and associative arrays
- Output special characters such as quotes, dollar symbols, or backslashes
- Create and call user-defined functions
- Use HTML <forms> to submit data to your PHP scripts for processing
- Send emails automatically from PHP scripts (e.g., confirmation messages)
- Extract data from, and save data to, a MySQL database
- Establish connections to, and retrieve data from any ODBC-compatible database, such as MS Access, SQL Server, or Oracle
- Handle session data such as user preferences
- Manipulate text files on your web server
- Create data drill-downs, database search features, and login/logout systems
- and much more! See full outline for PHP training
Rated 4.7/5 based on 15 student reviews.