XML Training in Sacramento
XML (Extensible Markup Language) is one of the key technologies in a software professional's toolbox.
XML allows you to create custom tags that structure data so it can be understood by other applications, regardless of which software you use.
This text-based markup language is commonly used in e-commerce, content management, and websites. It works with HTML, programming languages and databases. This XML training class can be taken as part of the five-day XML Training Package, or on its own as a three-day class.
Our XML training series shows you how you can use XML in your current projects, whether you are a web designer, programmer, database administrator, or a layperson who needs to understand and work with XML files.
Starting with recipe collection and address book examples, we teach you to create your own custom tags and incorporate XML into web applications. The XML training in Sacramentoshows you how to:
- Write well-formed (correct) XML that can be processed by other programs
- Create document type definition files (DTDs) that define what is considered a valid XML file
- Use the most up-to-date structure (XML Schema) to contain the elements and attributes of complex XML files
- Develop cascading style sheets (CSS) that display your XML data in an attractive layout within a web browser
- Designate XML Namespaces that establish the scope of your XML tags
- Cross-reference data using XLink
- Select among the various APIs that parse, or interpret, your XML
- Use Data Binding frameworks
- and much more... See full outline for XML training
XML Training Reviews:
Rated 4.2/5 based on 5 student reviews.