- Chula Vista
- El Cajon
Price: $350 for two days
Time: 8am - 4:30pm
Held at: 7480 Miramar Rd.
San Diego, CA 92126
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
Excel VBA - San Diego
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) extends Excel's capabilities by enabling you automate the frequent tasks performed on spreadsheet data. It also allows you to customize the interface to your preferences and perform complex operations with a single click. Using this scripting language, you can quickly add new buttons and menu options, sort spreadsheet data, and generate dynamic reports. Our Microsoft Excel class is designed to help you build skill with the two most recent versions of Excel—Excel 2007 and Excel 2010—so once you have completed the AcademyX Excel VBA training in San Diego, you will be prepared to author and edit VBA in either version, or in other Microsoft Office applications. Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand the power of VBA to extend the capabilities of Microsoft Office ... as well as VBA's limitations.
- Use the Visual Basic Editor to write a new macros, or build a macro with the macro recorder.
- Navigate the VBA Object Browser and use its search capabilities quickly and effectively.
- Organize VBA code into modules for easier revisions later on.
- Choose the right data types and scope variables and procedures correctly for more efficient macros.
- Build smarter control structures to execute code under a specific set of conditions.
- Master the use of decision and looping structures which will be essential to your macro.
- Understand when and how to use event handlers for an optimally responsive macro.
- Design highly-usable forms which efficiently collect and validate input from the user.
- Locate and resolve VBA code errors quickly, using a few key techniques.
- Develop proficiency with several specialized debugging tools built into VBA.
- and many more topics... See full outline for Excel VBA training.
* Note: This class description is for Excel VBA training in San Diego. We also offer Excel VBA training in San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, and Los Angeles.