SF Bay Area
Price: $795 for two days
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 601 Montgomery St. #409
San Francisco, CA 94111
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
Salesforce.com Fundamentals - San Francisco
Salesforce is a powerful, cloud-based, customer relationship management system which reduces the intense administrative burden at each stage of the sales cycle, allowing each sales person to focus on fostering and maintaining client relationships. AcademyX's Salesforce.com training in San Francisco will help you begin to use this powerful and complex tool to close more deals in less time. In the course of this training, you will become adept at navigating the numerous, related components of the Salesforce platform, learn the keys to customizing Salesforce.com around your specific needs, and develop your own set of high-performance techniques to accomplish more with Salesforce. Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Streamline the sales cycle with Sales Cloud: salesforce.com's Sales Force Automation application.
- Align marketing and sales efforts with tools which integrate sales opportunities and marketing campaigns.
- Effectively manage customer relationships using Salesforce's account and contact hierarchies.
- Use Stay-In-Touch requests to more easily maintain relationships with a large client base.
- Support a healthy flow of leads using integrated lead management tools.
- Close sales faster using powerful, integrated tools for opportunity management.
- Learn the keys to integrating pricing and product data into presentations and quotes.
- Forecast more accurately using Salesforce's sophisticated sales forecasting tools.
- Build task lists which are tied directly into your larger account management plan.
- Integrate Outlook tasks and calendar items into Salesforce easily, with minimal technical expertise required.
- Customize reports and dashboards to display critical, actionable data, when you need it most.
- Access spreadsheet data, technical documents and marketing collateral from Salesforce.com's document library.
- Stay productive in the office or on the road with Salesforce Mobile.
- Implement third-party applications and extensions from the Salesforce AppExchange to boost your sales, marketing or customer support efforts.
- and many more topics! See full outline for Salesforce training.
Salesforce.com Fundamentals Training Reviews:
/5 based on
6 student reviews.
"GREAT Overview for someone thrown into salesforce who never had the basic fundamentals... [the trainer] did a terrific job balancing the overviews with specific details."
- Dinese Christopher
, Channel This Marketing
"It was good, and our instructor was knowledgable."
"Very good. Instructor was patient and explained concepts well."
- Jeff Ballsun
, Salesforce.com Training in San Francisco
* Note: This class description is for Salesforce.com training in San Francisco. We also offer Salesforce training in Sacramento, San Jose, and Los Angeles.