SF Bay Area
Price: $395 for one day
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 601 Montgomery St. #409
San Francisco, CA 94111
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
SharePoint 2010 Designer - San Francisco
Microsoft SharePoint Designer, a web page editing tool similar to Dreamweaver, integrates closely with Windows SharePoint Services intranet sites, although you can use it to create public web sites pages just as easily.
SharePoint designer is the successor to FrontPage and Expressions Web, Microsoft's other "What You See Is What You Get" (WYSIWYG) web page editors. Currently this web design application is freely downloadable from Microsoft.
This class is not to be confused with the SharePoint Fundamentals class in San Francisco, which is intended for team members to learn how to manipulate SharePoint intranet sites. By the end of the Designer class, you will be able to:
- Navigate the SharePoint Designer menu and toolbar interface
- Create basic web sites -- specifying their properties, folders, and other site-wide settings
- Format textual content on a web page using either HTML tags or basic "Cascading Style Sheet" (CSS) rules
- Add images to your pages and set their properties
- Create hyperlinks that allow users to navigate from one page to the next
- Add tables with rows and columns for displaying data
- Create layouts by using precise pixel widths and heights of table cells
- Use inline, internal, and external stylesheets to apply CSS formatting to your page
- Change font, color, size, and many styles using CSS rules, selectors and values
- Work with SharePoint Services to implement lists and libraries for team sites, modify web templates, and change the navigation scheme
- and much more! See the full outline for SharePoint Designer Training
SharePoint Designer Training Reviews:
/5 based on
40 student reviews.
"Very good training. It was helpful to see the level of control available in SharePoint Designer."
- David Williams
, Williams-Sonoma Inc.
"One of the most useful classes I've taken. The instructor answered all of my questions and was able to give me valuable information I'll be able to use for work."
- Theresa Lama
, Premier Retail Networks
"Overall it did what I expected—show me how to customize some SharePoint feature to do more than the base SharePoint does."
- Dave Stuart
, Ghirardelli Chocolate Co.
* Note: This class description is for SharePoint Designer training in San Francisco. We also offer SharePoint Designer training in Sacramento, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego.