- Chula Vista
- El Cajon
Price: $895 for two days
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 3636 Camino Del Rio North, #101P
San Diego, CA 92108
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
CSS Fundamentals Training - San Diego
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) simplify the process of building and maintaining a website with frequent content updates by separate a website's look and feel from its content. With CSS, you can also make your site render properly on a variety of mobile devices and print formats. Your AcademyX instructor brings of a wealth of web design experience, not only to help you master the essentials of using CSS, but to understand the practical techniques to ensure that your stylesheets will support a complex website to be displayed using any number of browsers, operating systems, screen sizes and mobile devices. As a result of AcademyX's CSS training in San Diego, you will learn to:
- Learn several ways to add styles to HTML content, and what it means for stylesheets to "cascade."
- Set default display options with CSS, applying styles to a single line of text or an entire website.
- Validate CSS formatting and troubleshoot unexpected display issues with a minimum of effort.
- Provide feedback to your site visitors using CSS.
- Experiment with text formatting, spacing and alignment, and choose formatting options around your overall design objectives and the needs of your users.
- Using CSS to control white space and text wrapping.
- Apply styles to images and other webpage elements.
- Know when and how to apply styles to an individual identified webpage element or an entire class of HTML content.
- Recognize (and avoid) the most common CSS design pitfalls, and drawing on troubleshooting techniques which have proven successful by other designers.
- and many more topics... See full outline for CSS Fundamentals training.
* Note: This class description is for CSS Fundamentals training in San Diego. We also offer CSS training in San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, and Los Angeles.