SF Bay Area
Price: $695 for two days
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 601 Montgomery St. #409
San Francisco, CA 94111
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
Excel VBA - San Francisco
Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) combines Microsoft’s broadly accepted Basic language with its
industry-standard Excel spreadsheet application, so you can develop interactive spreadsheets that meet the demands of your organization.
Excel VBA is
essential for automating repeated operations, such as performing a calculation over consecutive rows or columns, as well as generating
reports that are dynamically updated based on your changing statistics.
Once you take the Excel VBA training class from AcademyX, you’ll be able to apply
your VBA programming knowledge to other MS Office products, such as MS Access.
Our Excel VBA training in San Francisco goes beyond the basics, showing you how to take full advantage of VBA in creating richly featured spreadsheet applications.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Edit, record and run macros in the VBA development environment
- Create functions and procedures that leverage Excel’s built-in features
- Use object-oriented techniques to create code you can reuse in other applications
- Modify rows and columns by changing properties, events, and methods
- Automate controls such as forms, text boxes, command buttons, and frames
- Access and modify PivotTables to handle complex data
- Write error-handling routines that deal with any unforeseen situation
- Employ the built-in debugger to step through code and quickly locate problems
- and much more! See full outline for Excel VBA training
Excel VBA Training Reviews:
/5 based on
275 student reviews.
"Covered all the vital subjects to allow me to start writing VBA files. I learned I could pretty much run most files from Excel VBA with experience. Class was interactive and instructor encouraged venturing outside of the scope of the exercises."
- Minh Le
, Adamas Pharmaceuticals
"Very helpful. I have some programming experience, but this helped me connect the dots and I learned some new things as well."
- Kim Martin
"I like the flexibility and 'real world' approach vs lecture."
- Jim Cox
, Williams-Sonoma Inc.
* Note: This class description is for Excel VBA training in San Francisco. We also offer Excel VBA training in Sacramento, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego.