SF Bay Area
Price: $695 for two days (or four evenings)
Time: 9am - 4pm (or 6pm - 9pm)
Held at: 601 Montgomery St. #409
San Francisco, CA 94111
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
InDesign Fundamentals - San Francisco
Graphics professionals rely extensively on Adobe InDesign to create powerful layouts for print and digital publishing. This InDesign Fundamentals training in San Francisco will help you attain proficiency with InDesign's essential design, typographic and publishing features. In this course, you will learn to:
- Rapidly master the basics of InDesign.
- Author sophisticated documents and presentations enhanced with video and sound.
- Boost your efficiency by editing with the InDesign Story Editor.
- Employ master pages and styles to maintain consistency within a document or throughout an entire library.
- Manage the flow of text across pages with advanced text frame threading techniques.
- Simplify document revisions by grouping items.
- Use effective layout management techniques and document templates to minimize unnecessary repetition.
- Streamline the design process with object libraries and "snippets."
- Avoid document-wide reformatting headaches with InDesign's native ability to manage object spacing.
- Create accurate paths, pictures and type from free form drawings with the vector path tool.
- Work with multiple versions of a layout with InDesign's "layout comps" feature.
- Understand and control the leading, composition, hyphenation, and justification of a document's text.
- Manipulate typographical elements rapidly with shortcut keys.
- Include automatically-updating footnotes, endnotes, and tables of contents.
- Automatically apply text formatting rules based on specific conditions.
- And many more topics! See full outline for InDesign Fundamentals.
InDesign Fundamentals Training Reviews:
/5 based on
554 student reviews.
"This was a great training. The pace was perfect and the instructor covered all of the topics that we asked her to cover."
- Elise Raher
, University of California San Francisco
"It's awesome. [The instructor] is a superb, cool and excellent trainer. Would like her to teach all my Adobe training if my company will let me."
- Stella Gutierrez
, State Compensation and Insurance Fund
"Very professional and extremely thorough. I feel I received a great overall working knowledge of the program. The instructor was terrific, giving indepth easy explanations and giving time needed for individual questions."
- Cory Carr
, Colliers International
"Oh, it was great!! [The trainer] was super engaging and it was easy to follow along. Very easy going and quite articulate with nice extra tidbits and historical relevance."
- Devi Luna
, John Wiley & Sons
* Note: This class description is for InDesign training in San Francisco. We also offer InDesign training in Sacramento, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego.