Outlook Training in San Francisco
MS Outlook is one of the most commonly used applications in the workplace. As such, it is important to be able to comfortably navigate and take advantage of its basic features: email, scheduling, and contact management.
In our Outlook training in San Francisco, we train students in how to:
- Navigate features using the Outlook 2010 "ribbon"
- Configure a new email account
- Compose and send emails and attachments
- Use the Outlook calendar
- Schedule meetings among employees using Outlook
- Manage your database of contacts
- Set up tasks with priorities and due dates
- Write small electronic post-it notes and reminders
- and many more topics... See full outline for our Outlook Training
Outlook Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 885 student reviews.