PHP Advanced Training - San Francisco
For programmers who are familiar with PHP and have used it to create dynamic, data-driven web sites, the next challenges are to create object-oriented web applications, take advantage of PHP frameworks, manage PEAR modules, and install some popular prebuilt PHP applications.
Our advanced PHP class in San Francisco will show you how to:
- Create advanced functions that declare global variables and accept arguments by reference
- "Serialize" arrays and other data structures by turning them into strings that can be stored in a session variable or database
- Use \PHP's pattern-matching\ functions to extract useful info from text
- Create object "classes" with associated functions and properties (e.g., a Shopcart class)
- Instantiate objects in those classes (e.g., a session variable that is a Shopcart)
- Use the keywords "public," "private," "protected," "self," "this," and "::"
- Define static member methods, variables and constants
- Extend existing classes and override methods to offer new functionality
- Conceptualize how modules are used in PHP
- Install the PEAR (PHP Extension and Application Repository) package manager
- Find interesting PEAR modules on http://pear.php.net and install them
- Install and compare the Zend, Symfony, and cakePHP frameworks
- Install and compare Drupal, Joomla, and Wordpress
- and many more topics! See the full outline for our advanced PHP class
Rated 4.7/5 based on 19 student reviews.
* Note: This class description is for PHP classes in San Francisco. We also offer PHP classes in Sacramento.