SF Bay Area
Price: $1195 for three days
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 601 Montgomery St. #409
San Francisco, CA 94111
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
PHP Fundamentals - San Francisco
PHP is an open-source programming language that integrates easily with web servers to create web pages dynamically and store data in a database such as MySQL or MS Access.
This 3-day PHP training in San Francisco can be combined with the 2-day MySQL training as a 5-day PHP/MySQL boot camp.
Our PHP training will show you how to:
- Install the PHP programming language and integrate it with Apache or IIS web servers
- Configure the php.ini file to specify error-reporting levels, mail servers, and more
- Implement common programming constructs in PHP: variables, conditionals, loops, input, and output
- Implement advanced programming constructs in PHP: arrays, associative arrays, escape special characters, and define functions
- Programmatically retrieve and process HTML <form> input data
- Send emails programmatically from PHP scripts (e.g., registration confirmations)
- Store and retrieve data in a MySQL database
- Connect to, and manipulate data in any ODBC-compatible database, such as MS Access, SQL Server, or Oracle
- Manage session data, such as with logins and shopcart data
- Read from, and write to, text files on the server
- Implement common web techniques such as data drill-downs, database updates, and login/logout systems
- and much more! See full outline for PHP Training
PHP Fundamentals Training Reviews:
/5 based on
24 student reviews.
"Teacher is very knowledgeable and explains the concepts really well. He was encouraging and patient while moving the class along so that we covered all the important information."
- Linda Shum
, United Way of the Bay Area
"Fast paced, concise, and useful. No time was wasted on unnecessary details. Teacher was helpful to all students."
- Christina G.
, PHP Fundamentals Training
"The instructor was fantastic, very patient, and did an excellent job explaining things in different ways (when I didn't understand the first time)."
- Joey Kotfica
, Williams-Sonoma Inc.
* Note: This class description is for PHP training in San Francisco. We also offer PHP training in Sacramento, San Jose, and Los Angeles.