SF Bay Area
Price: $395 for one day
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 601 Montgomery St. #409
San Francisco, CA 94111
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
PPC Intro - San Francisco
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising, also known as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), is one of the most
popular and effective ways of marketing your company through its web site.
PPC advertising gives you control over the placement of your ads on search engines
and other websites when searchers use specific keywords - keywords that you've bid on. Unlike traditional marketing media, PPC gives you a wealth of data to analyze and optimize.
For this training
class we focus on Google AdWords, the dominant search engine offering PPC advertising.
Our PPC training in San Francisco covers the most important aspects of PPC advertising to get you started and quickly creating professional campaigns. We cover how to choose the right keywords, analyze your competitors' strategies, set up ads, optimize your copywriting, and measure your results. You will:
- Create an advertiser account with Google and set up campaigns
- Discover how clicks, clickthroughs, impressions, and conversions affect your bottom line
- Research your competition and use online tools to select the right keywords and keyphrases to bid on
- Create some ads, start bidding on potential keywords and calculate your PPC budget
- Find out how to get your ad to appear at specific times of day or in specific geographic regions
- Learn how to place your ads on high-traffic web sites across the internet ("contextual advertising"), in addition to Google
- Find which second-tier search engines are a better deal than Google for PPC advertising
- See how to hone your bidding strategy so that your ad appears whenever your site gets updated
- Generate reports of search phrases and measure your campaigns' return on investment
- and much more! See full outline for PPC training
PPC Intro Training Reviews:
/5 based on
43 student reviews.
"Extremely informative and well taught!"
- Erin Siverson
"This was a great class. Beyond the nuts and bolts [the trainer] transmitted thought processes and strategies that were incredibly useful to me. I found him and engaging teacher."
- Casey McCarroll
, Holden High
"Very good...content was comprehensive. Pace was fast and there was good real world examples."
- Gregory Gallagher
, PPC Intro Training
* Note: This class description is for Pay Per Click training in San Francisco. We also offer PPC training in Sacramento, Los Angeles, and San Jose.