SF Bay Area
Price: $250 for one day
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 601 Montgomery St. #409
San Francisco, CA 94111
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
Word 2003 Intro - San Francisco
Cut your Microsoft learning curve short! Save time and beef up your resume with our Introduction 2003 Word training.
Microsoft Word is
the touchstone application for creating and organizing business documents, from memos to letters, from news releases to marketing brochures.
AcademyX's introductory Word training in San Francisco will take you through all the steps, from starting a new document, to writing and
editing error-free content, to saving and printing out your documents. Take just one day in our state-of-the-art classrooms with our experienced
instructors to focus on what you need to learn, including how to:
- Find your way in Microsoft Word and customize its menus and shortcuts to suit your work flow
- Modify text formatting, including the font, size, color, boldface, italics, or underlining
- Banish mailing headaches by using label and envelope templates and defining print settings that work the first time
- Confidently select and move, copy and paste text, and use the undo/redo feature
- Make full use of Word's proofreading tools, and turn them off when you don't need them
- Learn Microsoft Word shortcuts and tools that save time as you work, including automatic entries and quick ways to repeat actions
- Simplify your editing process by viewing your work in outline, draft, or reading layout view
- and many more topics... See full outline for Word 2003 Training
* Note: This class description is for Microsoft Word 2003 training in San Francisco. We also offer Word training San Jose, Sacramento, and Word 2003 training Los Angeles.