San Jose Branch
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
- Palo Alto
Price: $250 for one day
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 2350 Mission College Blvd. #1070
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
Excel Intermediate - San Jose
Its unmatched set of mathematical and statistical functions, enhanced graphing and charting tools, and features to share spreadsheets easily and securely make Microsoft Excel the premier spreadsheet application, used by businesses worldwide. AcademyX's Excel Intermediate class in San Jose is taught by instructors with extensive real-world experience who will help you rapidly master the intermediate-level features and be able to apply your new knowledge immediately, regardless of which version you use. Course participants learn to:
- Link multiple workbooks to manage large, interconnected sets of data.
- Use Office themes to maintain consistent formatting across spreadsheets and other documents.
- Include a watermark or background image to spreadsheets for branding or security.
- Categorize rows of data into outlines which can be collapsed.
- Sort and filter data with Excel's sophisticated data manipulation tools.
- Create professional-looking charts which highlight key data by using graphic elements and other advanced formatting techniques.
- Identify the source of formula errors by using Excel's Error Checking and Auditing tools.
- Prevent the deletion or corruption of critical data by protecting a spreadsheet or specific cells.
- Permit any number of collaborators to edit a single spreadsheet simultaneously, without creating inconsistent versions.
- Create and edit Excel templates with common data and formatting for your specific needs.
- And many more topics! See full outline for the intermediate Excel class.
Excel Intermediate Class Reviews:
/5 based on
101 student reviews.
"It was surprinsingly easy to follow. I learned more things than I expected. It was a great class!"
- Sara Klawitter
"I think this was a great training class. Anyone who works in an office and uses Excel should take this course!"
- Chereen Abushaaban
, Terix Computer Service
"This was very helpful and important for me to learn in order to do my job better. The class was great and extremely relevant."
- Gabriela Gordon
, KIPP Heartwood Academy
* Note: This class description is for intermediate Excel classes in San Jose. We also offer Excel classes in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Francisco.