San Jose Branch
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
- Palo Alto
Price: $2450 for five days
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 2350 Mission College Blvd. #1070
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
iPhone Programming - San Jose
Apple's iPhone, used by more than 30 million people, has rapidly gained recognition by software developers worldwide. After completing this iPhone/iOS training in San Jose, you will master the software design principles and practices required to author powerful, complex applications which draw on iPhone's uniquenesses, including its built-in accelerometer and multi-touch technology. You will also gain an intensive conceptual understanding of the iPhone from a development perspective, in order to build and distribute applications which stand out on Apple's App Store. As a part of this training, you will learn to:
- Understand the keys to building powerful iPhone apps and publishing them via Apple's App Store.
- Master the robust set of developer tools, including iPhone Simulator, Interface Builder and built-in XCode templates.
- Build powerful iPhone apps by understanding the use of delegates, data sources, "plists," and the fundamentals of Objective-C programming.
- Understand how to use sophisticated programming techniques, including the Model-View-Controller design pattern and message passing.
- Design apps which are suited to iPhone's multitouch screen and virtual keyboard by understanding Apple's Human Interface Guidelines.
- Give users context-specific feedback with dynamically-generated graphics and animation.
- Enable users to manage large quantities of data without jeopardizing performance with enterprise-scale iPhone apps.
- Enhance application performance with Core Data, SQLite database integration and the Managed Object Model.
- Integrate digital images into applications, with a minimum of coding.
- Track the user's location for use in location-specific applications, such as Google Maps.
- and many more topics! See full outline for iPhone/iOS training.
iPhone Programming Training Reviews:
/5 based on
5 student reviews.
"Great class that covered alot of ground with X Code and Objective C."
- Lakeith Thomas
, Mark/Space Inc.
"Excellent course. The instructor was great and very flexible. After covering the initial content I was able to request some topics to go in detail and [the instructor] tailored the course for my needs. The book was also excellent and it is great that I get to keep it, I am sure I will be using it a lot."
- David Bormann
, iPhone Programming Training
* Note: This class description is for iPhone/iOS training in San Jose. We also offer iPhone training in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Sacramento.