PowerPoint Training in San Jose
PowerPoint is Microsoft's industry-standard software application for designing and conducting presentations in any professional context. Skill with this powerful software application is a prerequisite for those who present in virtually any capacity. Our introductory PowerPoint training in San Jose will provide you with hands-on practice developing dynamic presentations which blend text, graphics and animation effects. Your instructor brings experience to help you learn to:
- Transition seamlessly into Office's Ribbon-style interface
- Create, duplicate, and delete a new or existing slideshow
- Customize fill and outline colors for all objects, images, and WordArt
- Compress or link to source images in order to reduce overall presentation file size
- Access real-time style preview for tables, charts, and diagrams and more
- Add unique animated transitions between slides
- Fix typing mistakes without hitting that backspace key in AutoCorrect mode
- Specify the run-time settings of your presentation
- Generate separate speaker and audience handouts
- and much more! See full outline for PowerPoint training
PowerPoint Training Reviews:
Rated 4.9/5 based on 87 student reviews.
► More reviews...