San Jose Branch
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
- Palo Alto
Price: $795 for two days
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 2350 Mission College Blvd. #1070
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
SEO Fundamentals - San Jose
Search Engine Optimization is the most cost-effective means of bringing traffic to your web site.
AcademyX's cutting-edge Searching Engine Optimization (SEO) training in San Jose will show you the tricks of the SEO trade—including how to apply targeted keywords to ensure that your website appears near the top of search engine results, how to attract external links to your website, and how to optimize your HTML to be easily understood by Google's algorithm.
SEO is one of the most exciting and fast-growing fields in the Internet industry and is expected to remain that way, driven by the incredible value of ranking highly on search results pages.
After you complete our SEO class in San Jose, you'll know how to craft a strategy like a pro, including determining valuable keywords, buildig inbound links, analyzing competitor strategies, and optimizing your site's HTML. We teach you how to:
- Research and narrow down your ideal keywords, organizing them in an Excel spreadsheet
- Identify the strategies employed by your competition
- Analyze pay-per-click advertising data to improve your SEO strategy
- Raise your search engine placement by convincing other websites to link to yours
- Optimize the Return On Investment (ROI) formula to turn searchers into visitors into buyers into repeat business
- and much more! See full outline for SEO training
SEO Fundamentals Training Reviews:
/5 based on
160 student reviews.
"Very good—instructor was very knowledgable, articulate and well aware of the latest in his field."
- Niti Chhabra
, Position2, Inc.
"Jammed packed, very deep, very valuable."
- James Curran
, SEO Fundamentals Training
- Noelle Martin
, Position2, Inc.
* Note: This class description is for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training in San Jose. We also offer SEO training in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Francisco.