San Jose Branch
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
- Palo Alto
Price: $695 for two days
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 2350 Mission College Blvd. #1070
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
SharePoint 2010 Fundamentals - San Jose
Microsoft's SharePoint is a plug-and-play intranet that businesses either install on their own Windows server or rent from hosting companies. A SharePoint intranet allows a team to share information on a web site using document libraries, surveys, wikis, blogs, discussion boards, email lists, and more.
SharePoint is also known as "Windows SharePoint Services" (WSS). Companies with multiple branches or teams of employees can benefit greatly from SharePoint's features.
This class is targeted at end-users (i.e., the employes on the team), not administrators or web designers. By the end of our Sharepoint training in San Jose, we'll have empowered you to be able to:
- Find your way around the SharePoint top and subnavigation
- See how "sites," "teams," and "users" work together
- Create calendars and share them with other users
- Set up libraries of documents (e.g., photos or MS Office files) complete with version and revision histories
- Create wikis (web sites that anyone can edit), discussion boards, and blogs (personal web diaries)
- Use SharePoint services when offline and then synchronize when you're back online
- Personalize the layout of SharePoint to your liking
- Subscribe to RSS feeds and set up alerts
- Create and configure team sites including document areas and libraries
- Create and publish surveys, then collect the data
- Manage users and groups
- Modify the look and feel of SharePoint
- and much more! See the full outline for Sharepoint training
SharePoint Fundamentals Training Reviews:
/5 based on
11 student reviews.
"Very informative and detailed. The instructor provides more info outside of the book."
- Arleen Berbano
, Citrix Systems, Inc.
"It was very informative. Learned a lot that I can take by to my work and apply."
- Jessica Bustos
, Lockheed Martin
"Very INFORMATIVE and made sure that all students were up to speed and comprehend the material."
, Lockheed Martin
* Note: This class description is for Microsoft Sharepoint training in San Jose. We also offer Sharepoint training in Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Francisco.