San Jose Branch
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
- Palo Alto
Price: $2495 for five days
Time: 9am - 4pm
Held at: 2350 Mission College Blvd. #1070
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Onsite training available
1-on-1 training available
Call us for details
SQL Server Boot Camp - San Jose
This SQL Server training in San Jose will give you the skills and knowledge necessary to install, configure and maintain a SQL Server 2008 database. In the course of this training, database administrators and other IT professionals will gain a thorough understanding of SQL Server's full range of information management capabilities, and will leave able to use SQL Server to control data access and deliver information via highly-intuitive applications. With industry experience and real-world perspective, AcademyX instructors will prepare you to rapidly apply your knowledge and accomplish more with this powerful database technology. Upon completing this training, you will be able to:
- Rollout SQL Server 2008 rapidly and with a minimum of problems by planning your implementation strategically.
- Implement your disaster recovery plan with confidence, using new SQL Server's new features, such as database snapshots and online restore operations.
- Monitor and audit critical processes to meet your organization's security requirements.
- Securely automate selected tasks on a schedule, in response to specific events, or on demand.
- Use a single administrative interface to manage a network of databases across the organization.
- Support a geographically distributed network of databases with a customized replication model.
- Rapidly extract, transform and load data across server environments with SQL Server Integration Services.
- Employ SQL Server 2008 features—including failover clustering, database mirroring and the peer-to-peer replication model—to maximize database availability.
- Identify invalid or corrupt database content instantly with page checksums.
- Select from a number of built-in utilities, including SQL Server Profiler and Data Definition Language triggers, to debug, monitor or stress test the database.
- Keep resource consumption and performance levels stable, even during unexpected spikes in demand, with SQL Server's Resource Governor.
- And many more topics! See full outline for SQL Server training.
- Experience with at least one other database
- Familiarity with SQL scripting is recommended but not required
SQL Server Training Reviews:
/5 based on
7 student reviews.
"Fantastic, [the instructor] has an amazing amount of knowledge, and passion for the subjects."
- Robert Scott
, Kongsberg Automotive
"This is very informative and well organized training."
, SQL Server Training
* Note: This class description is for SQL Server training in San Jose. We also offer SQL Server training in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Sacramento.