- What is your free retake policy?
- Is there parking near your facility?
- What do I need to bring to class?
- Can I sign up the day of the class?
- Do you cancel classes?
- What is your cancellation and reschedule policy?
- What is your average class size?
- Do I get my own workstation in class?
- What course material do I receive in class?
A: One free retake of a class is offered to anyone who subscribes to our newsletter, which contains upcoming free classes, special offers, and tips & tricks. Our free retake terms are as follows:
- Class must be taken within 6 months of class registration
- Offered when space is available in class
- Students that attended in-person are not able to do the free retake live online
A: Parking at the San Francisco and Los Angeles facilities is available for a fee in the building and in the vicinity. Parking at the Sacramento and San Jose facilities is available free of charge right in front of the buildings.
A: Nothing. We will provide the printed and electronic materials. You may wish to bring your favorite pen or pencil, but we have those as well if you don't bring one. You are welcome to bring a lunch, but we are conveniently located near a large number of restaurants, delicatessens, coffee shops and markets.
A: Yes, if there is space available. However, we recommend you sign up in advance to reserve your space in class.
A: On rare occasions we do cancel classes due to low enrollment. However, we can run classes with as few as two students. In the event that classes are cancelled we will notify you by both phone and email. You will be given the opportunity to reschedule the class to a later date or receive a full refund.
A: Basically, you can't cancel at the last minute more than once. Our full cancellation and reschedule policy can be found here.
A: Our class size range from 2 to 12 students. The average class size is 5.089 students.
A: Class normally runs from 9am to 4pm with short breaks usually at 10:30am and 2:30pm. Lunch break is at 12-1pm.
A: Our state-of-the-art facilities offer each student their own workstation complete with fast internet connection. Most of our classrooms also have dual monitors, one for the student and one for the instructor presentation.
A: Each student gets their own course book and exercise files that they can take home.