Terms and Policies
Reschedules Fees: $25 / $50 / $100
If you need to reschedule a class, we charge a fee for each class rescheduled since it involves a fair amount of work on our end and can impact the scheduling of other classes. The fee is dependent on how much notice you give us:
- $25 -- any reschedule
- $50 -- reschedules with fewer than 72 hours' notice
- $100 -- reschedules with fewer than 24 hours' notice (or no-shows)
Cancellations - Require 7 Days' Notice
If you need to cancel a class, we will give you a full refund as long as you give us at least 7 days' notice of the cancellation. If, however, you notify us less than one week before the class (a "late-cancellation"), we do not offer refunds and you only qualify for a late-reschedule under the terms above. Re-registering for a class you had canceled and been refunded incurs an additional $25 fee.
Withdrawals - Do It Within 3 Hours
Students attending a class may withdraw from it, except when they have late-rescheduled, after instruction has started and before 3 hours has elapsed, and receive a full refund provided their reason is dissatisfaction with the class.
AcademyX offers one free retake of any class purchased with the following restrictions:
- the retake must be within six months of taking the first class, on the same version of the software, and in the same format (online vs. in-person) and same branch location
- the retake policy does not apply to courses lasting longer than 5 days
- registration in the retake class is on a space-available basis
- you must agree to get our quarterly email newsletter in order to be eligible
Class Rescheduling by AcademyX
We reserve the right to reschedule classes due to insufficient enrollment, instructor emergencies or other unforeseen circumstances. If a student cannot attend on the rescheduled date, they will be offered a full refund.