Photoshop Video Effects Workshop – March 28
Editing photos, that is what Adobe Photoshop can do right? Well yes it most certainly can but also so much more. This workshop will show you how Adobe Photoshop can be a powerful video editing/effect tool as well. Topics covered will include:
- Quick overview of Photoshop
- Importing video into Photoshop
- Understanding the timeline and keyframes
- Adjusting length of video clips
- Applying transitions
- Adjusting colors and tones of individual clips
- Applying effects and filters, including blurs
- Placing “B” roll
- Adding a soundtrack and adjusting sound levels
- Combining multiple clips into one shot with layer masks
- Adding moving and warping titles
- Exporting video
Rick is an Expert in Photoshop who has been working with AcademyX for 3 years now. He is a master at photo/video editing and a wonderful instructor as well.
Class will be hands on with each student having access to their own computer with the software installed.
AcademyX Computer Training
15260 Ventura Blvd. Suite 1010
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 (map)
Saturday, March 28, 9am – 12pm
First 5 students: $35
After that: $50
What are my parking options getting to the event?
Parking is hourly in the garage behind our building. Enter off of Ventura Blvd. They accept cash/charge.
Do I need to bring a laptop?
No, a computer will be provided for you.
Is this class on PC or Mac?
Both. PC’s will be provided. Please bring a Mac laptop (with the software installed) if you would like to use it for the training session.
Please have working knowledge of Photoshop CS4 or above when registering for this class.