Unemployed or Full-time Student? 40% Off
To establish eligibility for the unemployment discount, email any of the following (you can scan or use a cell phone photo):
- a copy of a recent unemployment claim or check
- a screenshot of an email you received from a company to which you've recently applied for a job
- a recently-dated correspondence from your school with your name on it. You must be a full-time student.
You may also qualify for government-funded training. California residents who are currently unemployed, underemployed or dislocated may qualify for government-funded training under the WIOA program. Review the programs available at this site, AcademyX's sister company: www.academyx.net, then contact us at 800-716-4324.
Self-Employed: 30% Off
This discount is for self-employed contractors and entrepreneurs. To establish eligibility, either email any of the following (you can scan or use a cell phone photo):
- a business license in your name
- the URL of an active business web site registered in your name
Non-Profits and Schools: 20% Off
Employees of non-profit organizations and educational institutions receive 20% off. To register, just add the coupon code "non-profit" into your shopping cart before adding more classes. To be eligible, your email address must end in ".org" or ".edu".
Prepayment Credits: Up to 40% Off
Organizations can prepay for training credits to be shared among their employees. Based on the amount purchased, the discount can be up to 40% until the prepayment is exhausted. Your employees and the classes they take are tracked in a Google spreadsheet shared with you.
|Prepayment||Effective Discount on List Prices||Credit Towards Classes|
To purchase vouchers, either call us at 800-716-4324, or submit the form below.
The following conditions apply:
- Discounts are applied to class price when credits are redeemed
- Discount can not be combined with other offers (packages, coupons, group discounts, etc.)
- Discounts are not applicable to onsite or other customized training
- The credits are only applicable to classes held at AcademyX, not at partner facilities in Los Angeles and San Diego
- The credit is non-refundable after the first class has been attended
- Cancellation, reschedule, and no-show policies for individual classes still apply
Multiple Students in the Same Class: 10%/20% Off
We offer discounts for single-transaction enrollments of multiple students in the same class on the same date.
- 2 students in the same class: 10% discount. Click here to apply this coupon before registering
- 3 students in the same class: 20% discount. Click here to apply this coupon before registering
- for groups of 4 or more, you should consider our customized training service
GSA: 40% Off for Federal Agencies
AcademyX holds GSA Schedule 70 Contract number GS-35F-0394Y. We offer this discount on public classes tofederal agencies and related cooperative purchasing entities, valid until May 8, 2017. Minimum dollar value of orders to be issued under the GSA Contract is $100. To get the discount, a purchaser must:
- Reference our GSA number (GS-35F-0394Y) in a purchase order, or
- Manually type in the coupon code "GSA" in our shopping cart when purchasing individual classes, or
- Follow this link to automatically add the coupon code now before adding individual classes
Every 20th Newsletter Subscriber Gets $100 Off!
Winners are notified by email. Excludes classes at partner facilities (LA and San Diego) and already-discounted items such as packages, bulk purchases, and other coupons. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Restrictions: discounts may not be applied retroactively to previous registrations, nor may they be combined. Discounts do not apply towards classes at our partner facilities (e.g., San Diego or downtown LA)