jQuery Fundamentals Training
jQuery: The Basics
- Install jQuery, and write some basic expressions.
- Run code only when the page is ready.
Selecting Elements with jQuery
- Use CSS selectors that you already know to get elements.
- Employ jQuery-specific selectors to increase your selection capabilities.
Working with HTML Elements
- Read and alter HTML elements' attributes on the fly.
- Update text and styles based on the user's actions.
- Modify the height and width of elements
- Create New HTML Elements programmatically.
- React to clicks on the page.
- Bind actions to keystrokes.
Adding Animation to Your Website
- Show and hide page elements on demand.
- Learn how to fade and slide objects in and out.
- Design custom visual effects to add your own pizazz.
Harnessing jQuery's Most Powerful Features
- Don't reinvent the wheel; discover jQuery's utility functions.
- Create, search, and filter arrays with ease.
Building Ajax Applications with jQuery
- Dynamically load content without a page refresh.
- Pass data to the server with minimal code.
Discovering jQuery Widgets
- Add a date picker with only a few lines of code.
- Build dialog boxes with the dialog widget.
- Include progress bars and sliders in your website.
- Some experience writing HTML and CSS.