Focus on your communication skils training and improve your communication at work.
This is a practice-oriented workshop designed to help learners navigate the 4 most common communication styles in the workplace. It teaches learners to find value, build rapport, and create communication harmony with those they might find difficult to understand.
- Learn to navigate the 4 main communication styles
- Identify natural accommodation patterns and transcend them
- Reduce the friction and frustration that happens when differing communication styles interact
- Learn a 5-step process for navigating between any combination of communication styles
Intro to the 4 Styles
- Call 4 styles in detail, with examples
- Practice: learn to speak and listen with an opposite style
Application of learning
- Avoiding mimicry
- Active listening to gain understanding
- 5 Steps to Communication Hygiene
- Role-play: Apply the 5 steps of Communication Hygiene
Who Should Attend
This training is a good fit for anyone who works on or leads a team from individual contributors to managers.