In this workshop, participants will learn how to use emotional intelligence to understand, connect, and work with others more effectively. The course is built on two emotional intelligence pillars: Empathy and Relationship Management. The course draws from the latest research and trends in emotional intelligence, including topics like emotion scientist and attunement. By the end of the workshop, participants will leave with enhanced levels of understanding about the emotional experiences of others and how to connect and manage relationships in the workplace and in their personal lives.
- Understand the two key components of social awareness
- Learn to perceive the emotions of others
- Understand how to interpret and find meaning behind those emotions
- Identify our unconscious biases and learn ways to minimize or reduce them
- A model to build emotional intelligence for others
- Emotion scientist vs. emotion judge
- How to build empathy
- Ways to connect and work effectively with others
- A communication model to help build connection with others
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is looking for ways to better connect and work with others on both a professional and personal level will benefit from this workshop, including individual contributors, middle managers, team leaders, senior managers, and senior leaders.