In this workshop, participants will gain a finer understanding of what emotional intelligence is and how it develops. The course is built on three EQ pillars: self-awareness, self-regulation and self-improvement. The course draws from the latest research and trends in emotional intelligence, topics like interoception and emotional granularity. By the end, participants will leave with enhanced levels of understanding about their own emotional experience and how to navigate that experience within the context of their everyday work and life situations.
- Explore the neuroscience and the importance of emotional intelligence
- Overview of the three key components for self-awareness
- Learn to better recognize and label your emotions
- Learn to manage the meaning you attach to your emotions
- Regulate how you choose to respond, especially in moments of heightened emotions
- Why we need to motivate employees
- How to build team motivation
- Show appreciation to your team
- A leader's impact on team motivation
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who is curious about ways to better understand their own emotional experience as well as positively affect others through a deeper understanding and practice of emotional intelligence will benefit from this workshop, including individual contributors, middle managers, team leaders, senior managers, and senior leaders.