In this workshop, you'll define emotional intelligence and find out how to cultivate it personally as well as recognize and encourage it at work. Learn tools to increase your self-awareness, become more confident, improve your communication, stay in control, and stop letting negative emotions derail your success.
- Learn your own habitual patterns to better manage emotional reactions
- Become socially aware to better emotionally "read the room"
- Have difficult conversations without sacrificing relationships
- What Is Emotional Intelligence?
- EQ and the Brain
- Core Competencies of Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment
Self-Awareness and Self- Management
- Developing Self-Awareness
- Process Emotions with Focus
- Control Yourself When Emotions are High
- Analyze and Adjust to Deep Emotions
- Developing Empathy
- Empathy Tool: Focused Listening
- Understanding Nonverbal Communication
- Teamwork and Collaboration
How to Analyze Relationships
- Tools for Relationship Management
- Why Social Awareness Matters