FileMaker Advanced Training
FileMaker advanced training is a great option for people who want to take their database management ability to the next level, while looking like a star player to their manager or supervisor.
Learn to perform macro tasks and automation by working and thinking like a developer. This advanced training really speeds up your workflow and allows you to work at the most efficient level possible.
Learn to perform macro tasks and automation by working and thinking like a developer. This advanced training really speeds up your workflow and allows you to work at the most efficient level possible:
A calculation is a unique computation of data to determine a specific number. Using and customizing calculations is valuable skill for making sense of your data.
- When performing calculations, understand how to use a related field
- Learn how to interpret the specificity calculation dialogue box
- No more manually entering calculations
- Confirm data entries with calculations
Know Your Scripts
Scripts make life easier and are the forefront of automation. But how do you write, launch and manage your scripts? This section of the course provides a deep dive into script writing and using scripts efficiently.
- Write your first script
- Use shortcuts for editing scripts
- Run your scripts fast and efficiently
- Manage scripts with ease
- Branching and looping in scripts
- Launch triggered scripts
Learn Script Steps
Script steps can be used for nearly anything in the menu and Status toolbar. In this section youâ€™ll discover a whole new world of scripts that you can apply for almost any task or function.
- Navigating to layout and objects
- Using windows and files
- Discovering records
- Using scripts for fields
- Using scripts to print
- Much much more
Learn Script Steps
- How to run FileMaker on a network
- How to setup passwordsk
- How to create a tiered password environment where different users have different levels of access
- Privilege Sets
- Managing Accounts