Google Ads Certificate CourseClass Times: Monday to Friday 6-9pm
Taught by professional online marketers, this class covers how to create, manage, and measure paid ads on the Google Ads platform.
Keywords and Match Types
- Finding the right keywords
- Setting up keyword hierarchies in Excel
- Matching your keywords against broad, phrase, and exact search queries
- Analyzing your competition's keyword choices
- Understanding campaigns vs. ad groups
- Choosing the right campaign structure: geography, product type, audience target, etc.
- Setting geographic and time preferences in campaigns
- Setting budgets and bids
Creating Ad Groups and Ads
- Managing Ad Group settings
- Writing compelling ads
- Analyzing basic metrics: impressions, clicks, conversions
- Optimizing for quality scores
- Creating landing pages
- Implementing Google Analytics on your site
- Setting goals, funnels, and filters
- Generating reports
- Analyzing audience and traffic source reports
- Basic familiarity with computers, search engines, and web browsers.