Intermediate Access Class in Los Angeles
Organizations of all sizes rely on Microsoft Access to track their critical business data, and to analyze the data in order to make better business decisions. This Intermediate Access class in Los Angeles will provide you with the hands-on, focused experience you need in order to derive meaningful results from your Access database. Our instructors are versed in all versions and will share real-world cases of database queries, forms and reports, in order to ensure that the knowledge you take from this class is of immediate value to you, regardless of the version you use. Upon completing this course, you will know how to:
- Integrating Access with Outlook
- Advanced formatting techniques: hiding and freezing columns
- Adding special data: reich text, attachments, and more
- Configuring fields: setting default values and validation options
- Working within the Table Design view to adjust field properties and table relationships
- Importing and Connecting to external data
- Creating advanced queries: make-table, append, and cross-tabs
- Using advanced form features: modifying layouts and key features
Access Intermediate Class Reviews:
/5 based on
34 student reviews.
Satisfied. I will be back for the advanced class.
- Balarko Banerjee
VERY informative. I feel like I learned A LOT! I look forward to taking the Advanced course. The handouts were very helpful.
- Brandice Brenning
, North Hills, CA
We went at a good speed. The instructor went above and beyond and gave us tips and tricks to show us faster ways of navigating Access. I especially like the keyboard shortcuts.
- Ciana Chastain
, iPayment, Inc.
, Westlake Village
Provided strong foundational information for Access. A concise survey of high-level functionality that does not go into too much depth but does successfully convey the potential of using Access. Good job.
- Jose Lustre
, Santa Monica
Extremely informative! I can easily apply my training into my daily duties at work.
- Melissa Cortez
The instructor did a very nice job of communicating the principles of Access. He was very helpful. He kept the learning animated.
- Michael Jensen
, Blanding, UT
The instructor gave added value to his training with tips and tricks.
- Michael Roussell
, Belle Chasse
Very good, I have learned a ton about Access Database. I thought I would forget a lot of what I knew but the class helped a lot.
* Note: This class description is for Access classes in Los Angeles. We also offer Access classes in San Francisco, Sacramento, and San Jose.