MS Access Training in Los Angeles
Our introductory MS Access training class will teach you how to build databases and work within tables. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Define the hierarchy of database, tables, rows, and fields
- Understand table relationships, "keys" and the different types of data
- Create a database and design tables and fields
- Enter data and move between records
- Filter, sort and search for records
- Add data fields to your database
- Formulate queries to retrieve only rows that meet certain criteria
- Create printable reports from custom queries and tables
- Learn how to backup your database and restore it
- Work within the table design view, set primary keys, and view relationships
- Integrate Access with Outlook
- Apply advanced formatting techniques: hiding and freezing columns
- Add special data: rich text, attachments, and more
- Configure fields: setting default values and validation options
- Work within the Table Design view to adjust field properties and table relationships
- Import from, and connect to, external data
- Create advanced queries: make-table, append, and cross-tabs
- Use advanced form features: modify layouts and key features
Microsoft Access Training Reviews:
Rated 4.6/5 based on 62 student reviews.
We covered the basics and it fulfilled my expectations. I am ready for more.
- Balarko Banerjee
It was incredibly helpful! The instructor is fun and animated and makes the material very interesting. I feel like I now have a good grasp of the basics of making an access database.
- Brandice Brenning, Department of Veterans Affairs, North Hills, CA
It was a very good training. The pace was nice and didn't spend time on things that wasn't needed. I learned a lot and will be able to go back to work and make an impression with my new access skills!
- Breanna Ruelas, Spreckels Sugar, Brawley
Great tempo. The instructor was very open to questions, and was a great help relating what we were learning to our current job.
- Ciana Chastain, iPayment, Inc., Westlake Village
Very professional and very informative. Would be very helpful to all that I work with.
- Greg Manuel, ExxonMobil, Goleta
Very good. I liked the flexibility with the small class size to address tools that help my specific needs
- Harvey Les, Lakeside Medical, Northridge
It was awesome! I wish I had taken the class earlier. It was a great learning experience and I look forward to applying the information learned.
- Katriana Baker, Dept of VA, North Hills
The training great. The instructor was an excellent trainer. I learned many things that will assist with my daily work.
- LaTaisha Ford, Manufacturers Bank, Los Angeles