After Effects Training in Downtown Los Angeles
Do you take a lot of home videos? Film yourself surfing, biking, and snowboarding with a camera? This class will teach you the skills to be able to edit these videos and add amazing effects. If you are video or graphic pro, this class is essential to learn video & motion editing as well as compositing. This class is taught by an Adobe Certified Instructor.
After taking this class you will know:
- What is the best use of After Effects? What type of media can it create or import?
- How to setup an After Effects Project including preferences, layers, adding effects and time controls.
- Creating text and adding transparency
- Animating and adding motion blur
- Adding cartoon effects
- Working with masks and importing them from Photoshop
- Manipulating 2D text and objects in 3D space
- Shading and Shadowing layers
- Learning video and audio compression
- Rendering and exporting to DVD-V, YouTube, Mobile Devices
- Replacing a background and adjusting the color balance
- Integrating Premiere Pro projects
- and much more! See full outline for After Effects training