After Effects Training in Downtown Los Angeles
Do you take a lot of home videos? Film yourself surfing, biking, and snowboarding with a camera? This class will teach you the skills to be able to edit these videos and add amazing effects. If you are video or graphic pro, this class is essential to learn video & motion editing as well as compositing. This class is taught by an Adobe Certified Instructor.
After taking this class you will know:
- What is the best use of After Effects? What type of media can it create or import?
- How to setup an After Effects Project including preferences, layers, adding effects and time controls.
- Creating text and adding transparency
- Animating and adding motion blur
- Adding cartoon effects
- Working with masks and importing them from Photoshop
- Manipulating 2D text and objects in 3D space
- Shading and Shadowing layers
- Learning video and audio compression
- Rendering and exporting to DVD-V, YouTube, Mobile Devices
- Replacing a background and adjusting the color balance
- Integrating Premiere Pro projects
- and much more! See full outline for After Effects training
Adobe After Effects Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 63 student reviews.
Class was great. Very informative.
- Larry Blitstein, Hearst
It was great! Informative and insightful.
- Student, Adelanto
I thoroughly enjoyed the training. The instructor took the time at the very beginning to understand details of what we wanted to get out of the class. She also followed through on making sure that those expectations were met. The instructor was very professional. She was also able to present the material in a manner that made it not intimidating.
- Randy Brooks, Adelanto
Helpful for getting a good hold of the basics of After Effects. It definitely takes away the scariness of the program, and makes you more comfortable with it.
- Caleb LePore, Genesis Apologetics, Shingle Springs
This class was extremely helpful in making an overwhelming program approachable. The instructor was very receptive, patient and accommodating to my numerous questions. Positive experience with a ton of knowledge.
- Andrea Price
Great-very informative-learned much more about navigation and the basics of using After Effects as well as the possibilities.
- William O'Brien, IGT
The training was great! There was only one other student, which I think made it even better. The instructor was very nice, really knew his stuff, and loved it when we asked questions! He always had an answer and if we were particularly interested in something, he would give us more information. He covered so many things in the program which I wasn't interested in at first but quickly realized how useful they could be.
- Evan Gibbs, Allstate
Informative material, responsive instructor, well structured workflow with gradual complexity of tasks
- Aine Letcher, TomTom