jQuery Training in Los Angeles
- Learn jQuery's symbiotic role in the ecosystem of front-end and back-end languages.
- Install jQuery on your first page, and explore the advantages and disadvantages of various embedding methods.
- Use CSS selectors you already know to select elements using jQuery.
- Wield jQuery-specific selectors to increase your selection capabilities.
- Tweak attributes of HTML elements on the fly.
- Change content and CSS properties of elements based on user action.
- Display active data by creating DOM Elements and appending them to the page.
- React to clicks and keystrokes from the user with events.
- Toggle page elements using different animation techniques, such as fade and slide.
- Custom your visual effects to make your site stand out.
- Use jQuery's utility functions to write less code.
- Employ jQuery's Ajax functions to write simple and clean code for client-server communication.
- Build dialog boxes and date pickers with jQuery's widgets.
- Augment your site's functionality with sliders and progress bars when appropriate.
- ...and much more! See full outline for prerequisites and more details for our jQuery training!
jQuery Training Reviews:
Rated 4.5/5 based on 9 student reviews.