Captivate Training in Downtown Los Angeles
During this 2 day Captivate Fundamentals class you will learn the required skills to effective create interactive eLearning content and software demonstrations. The class is taught by an Adobe certified instructor and will teach you how to:
- Record a custom simulation
- Control slide timing
- Align slide objects
- Create an image slideshow
- Work with pointers, paths, boxes and buttons
- Insert Rollovers and Zooms
- Import Audio and record slide audio
- Import a voiceover onto a slide
- Covert Text-to-Speech
- Insert video and text animation
- Insert a click or text entry box
- Import PowerPoint slides
- Insert Question slides
- Publish the project
- and many more topics... See full outline for Captivate training in Downtown Los Angeles
Adobe Captivate Training Reviews:
Rated 4.0/5 based on 81 student reviews.
Great workshop; funny instructor; learned a lot about the software's capabilities.
- Gina Monroy
Very good and thorough.
- Jacquelyn Sandone, University of Missouri, Columbia
Excellent. Captivate is a tool that is fairly easy to self-learn. However, it is nice to have someone that is familiar with the software that can provide a great "workflow".
- James Johnson, 705 TRS, Hurlburt Field
- Camille Perry, Verizon Wireless, Irvine
- Yo Moreno, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena
Great instructor and great material.
- Juan Alvarado, Language Line Solutions, Monterey
It was great! Super helpful and the instructor was very personable.
- Nick Grewe, SolarCity, Las Vegas