Crystal Reports Training in Los Angeles
When it comes to reporting, SAP Crystal Reports is the go-to application for creating a diverse set of reports. With a great selection of tools to customize your reports, Crystal Reports can help you make dynamic reports and charts from various databases such as Native, ODBC, XML, and much more. AcademyX's Crystal Reports Fundamentals training in Los Angeles can help you develop the skillset you need to begin to master the basics and easily create reports. Students will learn to:
- Create simple reports after familiarizing yourself with the Crystal Reports application.
- Customize professional looking reports by learning how to insert lines and boxes, format object properties, and much more.
- Filter data in reports by setting multiple criteria in the Select Expert.
- Group and summarize records to create easy-to-read reports.
- Learn about relational databases and see how linking applies when creating reports.
- Create and format formulas to accomplish complex calculations or transformation of data.
- Apply conditional formatting to individual fields to highlight certain changes.
- Illustrate data by creating graphs and charts or summarize reports with a one-page summary.
- Export reports from Crystal Reports to formats such as PDF or HTML for others to view.
- And many more topics! See full outline for the Crystal Reports class