CSS Advanced Training - Los Angeles
The developers of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) conceived of it as a complete design tool that would control all aspects of
presentation of web pages, leaving HTML to organize content only. Yet many websites only use a small percentage of the potential power of CSS.
Maximizing the power of CSS vastly simplifies HTML coding making developers' and page editors' jobs refreshingly focused.
This Advanced CSS course in Los Angeles explores the many opportunities for you to adopt CSS in your web development work, so that by the end of the class you will be able to:
- Wisely optimize your HTML code for CSS layout and design
- Minimize your use of multi-nested HTML tables
- Advocate the use of CSS for layout for device independence
- Fabricate one, two, and three column layouts with CSS
- Prudently select between liquid, elastic, and fixed designs
- Design rounded corner boxes or tabs
- Add elegant drop shadows to photographs or other artwork
- Distinguish for the user between different link types (e.g., email vs. web)
- Stylize a link to resemble a button
- Master rollover effects on links
- Forge a navigation bar from a bulleted list
- Dictate whether navigation is vertical or horizontal
- Fashion different designs for data table display
- Format usable and stylish web forms
- and much more! See full outline for our advanced CSS course
CSS Advanced Course Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 330 student reviews.