Dreamweaver Training in Los Angeles
Dreamweaver is a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) program that allows you to easily create, assemble and manage professional websites. This class will walk you through the functions of the program with a certified Adobe Instructor in a small class setting.
After this class you will be able to:
- Create relative links between pages
- Improve search engine optimization (SEO)
- Upload files to a webserver
- Add HTML tags
- Create lists and tables
- Attach a CSS files to a new page
- Work with multimedia files
- Add images
- Create a layout with DIV elements
- Edit CSS code
- Create a Spry menu bar
- Create HTML emails
- and much more! See full outline for our Dreamweaver training
Adobe Dreamweaver Training Reviews:
/5 based on
46 student reviews.
Very well done, learned a lot.
- Jadus Hay
, Las Vegas
Great. One-on-one training allowed me to personalize it and relate it to my company.
- Miranda Mobriga
, County of Ventura
Excellent introduction to Dreamweaver.
- David Davenport
, United States Air Force
, Hurlburt Field
Very well done. Developing real world projects helps to remember the training.
Instructor has been very enthusiastic and very helpful. I have enjoyed learning from her.
- James Johnson
It was truly an enlightening experience. The instructor truly knows his stuff and I have learned so much. I just wish I had one more day to actually be able to create a multiple level website and go through all of the issues that I am sure that I will come up against.
- Shannon Sybirski
, Teroso High School
, Las Flores
It was awesome! I felt that I learned a lot in just two days.
- Jennifer Phillips
, Las Vegas
It was great, instructor is an excellent teacher
I loved this class and I feel like I learned a lot. I am very satisfied with the training.
- Maura Goldsberry
* Note: This class description is for Dreamweaver Fundamentals training in Downtown Los Angeles. We also offer Dreamweaver training in Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, and San Francisco.