Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros - Los Angeles
Macros, collaboration, security are the foundations of this advanced Excel class. You will learn about different scenarios and how to use what if analysis. Advanced functions and much more are also covered:
- Using IF, SUMIF, and COUNTIF to process data based on rules
- Using the VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH functions to find data in related worksheets
- Auditing: how to find errors using tracing, IFERROR, and other functions
- Defining arrays and using array functions to work with groups of data
- Advanced functions for manipulating dates, times, text
- Statistical and financial functions
- Importing external data from the web
- Scenarios using goal seek, scenario manager and input data tables
- Using the Analysis Toolpack for correlations and histograms
- Recording and replaying macros and basic VBA code
- Creating a form with buttons to add interactivity to your spreadsheet
Excel Lookups, Functions, and Macros Training Reviews:
Rated 4.7/5 based on 68 student reviews.
Very strong. Would like to seek additional training for some of the basics. Good teaching style - good format, good info.
- Jeff Brown, Self Employed, Los Angeles
Trainer took the time to understand what was important to learn for the students in order to apply to their current positions which was extremely helpful.
- Vincent Defebo, Deluxe 3D, Burbank
The class was very informative and helpful.
- Jaime Truax, AWI/iMobile, Los Angeles
Great! So much useful information and great tips.
- Hiroko Johnson, Musicians Institute, Los Angeles
I enjoyed the day of training.
- Randall Gilchrist, Salesforce.com, Long Beach
Instructor was very knowledgeable and explained things very clearly,
- Bart Tangredi, Manatt, Phelps, and Phillips, Los Angeles
Excellent and interesting. I think I will use the information I learned.
- Carolyn Steffen, California Community Foundation, Los Angeles
The class was very helpful.
- Erin Grimes, California Community Foundation, Los Angeles