Intermediate Excel Training - Los Angeles
This class builds on our Excel Basics class, getting into the most popular features of Excel: tables, presentation features, advanced charts, and collaboration. PivotTables and PivotCharts, two of the most powerful tools in Excel are also covered in this class:
- Defining formulas that link between workbooks
- Sorting and filtering data
- Using the conditional formatting functions
- Grouping and subtotaling data in a table
- Using conditional formatting to highlight certan cells
- Inserting graphics into your spreadsheet
- Creating advanced charts and modifying their look and feel
- PivotTables and PivotCharts and how to maximize their use
- Sharing your workbook with other users for simultaneous editing
- Web features
Microsoft Excel Intermediate Training Reviews:
Rated 4.8/5 based on 113 student reviews.
Exceeded expectations. Jerry was easy to understand, kept an easy pace and taught the necessary materials for intermediate Excel abilities.
- Kevin Notrica, Los Angeles
Thoroughly satisfied with the content and pacing of the training. The instructor had great rapport and was pleasant to listen to. He is clearly knowledgeable. Thank you for providing the training documents.
- Audrey Sunu, Grad Student, Los Angeles
Awesome!!! Very knowledgeable. Right pace of teaching, explained everything that could have been deemed overwhelming with ease.
- Student, Canada California Business Board, Sherman Oaks
Awesome! Instructor is extremely knowledgeable and I honestly learned A TON.
- Sinia Shaw, FIJI Water, Los Angeles
Training was great! A lot of information to fit into 6 hours.
- Stephanie Johnson, Star of CA, Ventura
Great instructor! The pace was just right, very insightful. Loved the tips and tricks list and the book I definitely will use to review.
- Jenny Yi, The Princeton Review, Los Angeles
Great instructor, very knowledgeable, lots of great tips.
- Wah Wu, Los Angeles
Great class - informative, easy to follow and worth every dollar!
- Gina Smith, Los Angeles